- Customer Hotline087 6182472
- Customer Emailinfo@almega.ie
Our financial services division helps companies that need to restructure their debt or refinance their debt from a fund. We also work with companies to enable them to choose the right debt product for their business and we have a working relationship with over 42 different providers in the Irish market.
We have relationships with over 42 providers in Ireland and can help you maximize your options across the following funding types:
- Asset Finance
- Working Capital
- Invoice Discounting
- Senior Debt
- Mezzanine Lending
- Development Finance
- Property Finance
We work with businesses whose loans were sold to a fund or whose current banking relationship has stagnated and need a new lender.
- We have an exceptionally high success rate of agreeing a settlement figure with the fund.
- We take ownership of the entire process to ensure the business successfully settles its debt, including raising debt.
From startups to long established companies we have raised capital using various equity instruments. We have an existing panel of high net worth investors and relationships with several private equity partners.
We provide professional management services to all aspects of running a business or asset focusing on the key area of operation, financial control, human resources and compliance. We will also complete an initial due diligence exercise to identify any potential issues prior to appointment. We will focus on maximizing value for the stakeholder. Our approach is to provide:
- Practical, hands on solutions to address issues and problems for stakeholders.
- Cohesive plans for short, medium and long term management.
- A focus on identifying issues and implementation of action plans.
- Delivery of clear tangible, meaningful results to add value for clients.
- Experienced industry professionals with proven track records will focus on business issues.
- Agreed MIS Package provided on a regular basis.
- Financial debt, balance sheet restructuring where appropriate.
- Preparation for sale if appropriate.
Independent Business Review
We work with all stakeholders (management/owners/funders) to obtain an understanding of their requirements prior to undertaking the review. A business may benefit from an independent business review at various stages of its cycle. The IBR can be used to help the business to identify issues and overcome financial distress or it can also be used to help a business attract new funding.
Our approach to IBR’s is to focus on the positive attributes of the management team whilst also to obtain a complete understanding of any issues, financial, operation, management or strategic affecting the business.
- We bench mark businesses against industry standards.
- We review the businesses financial requirements including cash flow forecasts, working capital requirements and future funding needs.
- We assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business across all key operational areas.
- We issue recommendations and an implementation plan for the company to move forward.
- We work with all the stakeholders to ensure that the plan is successfully implemented.